Nixu Digital Identity Trainee Program
The Future is here now! Interested in learning more? Nixu is offering a career path for tech savvy future talents. At Nixu Digital Identity Trainee Program you’ll get an individual buddy who mentors and supports you, takes you to the client meetings and teaches you the tricks how to become the top notch Digital Identity Wizard.
You’ll be joining the community of Digital identity Professionals and the leading Cyber Company!
You are The One, if you:
· are finalizing your studies/recently graduated, majoring in technology or mathematical sciences
· have gained some work experience, preferably from IT sector
· are interest in combining the customer needs and the technological opportunities
· are eager to continuously learn and stay at the cutting edge of the Cyber Industry
What we offer:
· 4 month paid traineeship with high potential to continue your career at Nixu
· opportunity to write your thesis/diploma work
· training program including lectures, mentoring and hands on customer work with you Mentor
· inspiring colleagues and culture of empowerment
· modern office facilities @ Keilaranta
We all share a single basic idea: not to brag vainly, but to focus on working for a secure society. Our most important work often attracts the least attention, but we are content to appreciate our own achievements and we are satisfied that we have done what we promised to do.
Our professionals work in challenging consultant assignments, developing and reviewing the information security operating environments of our clients. We ensure the confidentiality of our clients' data, business continuity and ease-of-access to digital services through planning and mitigation of cybersecurity risks.
How to apply?
· Apply latest by 14th May 2017 by sending us your motivation letter and CV
· Interviews will be held in May/June 2017
· Trainee program will start at the beginning of September
Check out one of our Mentors! Interested?
Teemu Kääriäinen, Practice group Lead at Nixu’s Digital Identity service area.
I have been working on identity and access management related application development tasks for the last ten years, at Nixu I started 2012. My background is in Java application development. Nixu’s unique combination of information security related work, with latest technologies and agile development methodologies, were the facts that made Nixu interesting to me. Nixu is also a great mix of top talented co-workers. We have digital identity/IdM related talents, penetration testers, white hat hackers, programmers, but also compliance management professionals, information security managers, privacy lawyers etc.
What makes me tick is the fact that I can build great secure solutions for great customers while having the possibility to occasionally switch sides and think like an attacker.
Why should You seek for our Traineeship? Because we do cool things with great technologies – for our really nice customers!
If you are about to write your thesis/diploma work, I am happy to be your mentor also in that.
Interested to read more? See for example:
Read more about Nixu's Digital Identity Services (https://www.nixu.com/en/service/digital-identity-for-consumers-ciam )
Article about Teemu's Bug Bounty achievement (http://www.iltalehti.fi/digi/2016102422511524_du.shtml )
Linked In, Teemu Kääriäinen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/teemu-k%C3%A4%C3%A4ri%C3%A4inen-72a05725/ )